|Salary||£7.70 - £9.27 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
The company has recently set up an online ordering web page which the orders are delivered directly to the home owner’s house so eye for detail and accuracy is very high making sure the customer gets the correct product right the first time. It is looking at opening 1000 new stores across Europe so job prospects within this company are very high.
What will you be doing as a warehouse operative?
- Goods in / out
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred although full training will be given
- Used to working in a physically demanding environment
- Flexible to shifts and start times
- Must be hardworking and reliable
- Your own transport is essential
- PPT / LLOP licences preferred although full training will be given where needed
- Consistent work
- Opportunity of upskilling/multiskilling across numerous sites
- Subsidised canteens on some sites.
- Company Pension
- Electronic Payslips
- 24/7 Support from your on-site assist team
- Weekly Pay
- Temp of the month vouchers
- On-site car parking
- Day shift: 6am-2pm
- Afternoon shift: 2pm-10pm
- Night shift: 10pm-6am