|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£8.46 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Taylor McCarthy-Keogh|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 10:19|
Your day to day duties will include:
- Sorting parcels to be loaded onto vehicles
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of the vehicle
- Adhering to Health & Safety standards at all times
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept up to standard
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Effective communication and customer service skills
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join a busy, vital team in Reading!
Basic pay rate is £8.46 per hour.
A five year checkable work history will need to be provided before the assignment can start as well as aviation security vetting to be completed.
Work will be subject to passing a DBS Check.
Hours of work will be based around a 1630 - 2030 structure (some flexibility is required!)
If you are interested in applying to Warehouse Operative role, please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9.20 - £9.78 per hour + Attendance bonus
£8.26 - £11.14 per hour
Up to £8.25 per day
£8.21 per hour
Up to £9.00 per hour