|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£8.29 - £12.44 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Peasley|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 16:22|
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Working within a busy distribution warehousing environment.
-Helping with the import and despatch of products - Tyres
- Consistently loading and unloading of tyres
- Heavy Lifting - Up to 25kg on average
- Communicating and engaging with staff at all levels
- Working closely as part of a small team
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following skills and experiences:
- Proven experience within a warehouse, labouring/or like environment.
- Minimum 2 years referencing.
- Good communication skills.
- Committed, Flexible attitude and a team player.
- Own transport - desirable
- Must be physically fit
As a Warehouse Operative you will be expected to work the following;
As a Warehouse Operative you'll be working a 06.00-14.00 and 14.00-22.00 rotating shifts
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.60 - £9.40 per hour
£8.5 - £9 per hour
£8.71 - £11.34 per hour, Benefits: Up to £2.50/hr performance bonus
£9.00 - £14.85 per hour, Benefits: Performance bonus up to £1.60ph extra
£8.21 - £9.50 per hour