Job Titles: Warehouse Operative- 2pm-10pm - great hours!
Location: Andover Business Park, Hampshire
Pay Rate: £8.55 increasing to £9.94 plus shift allowances after 12 weeks (up to £12.92)
Contract Term: Temporary (Temp to Perm opportunities)
Working Times: 37.5 hours per week, you must be available to work any 5 days out of 7
* Fully paid on-site training
* Fully paid one day course and test to gain Low Level Order Picker (LLOP) license
* Weekly pay
* Overtime paid for all hours worked beyond 37.5 hours
* Secure car park and bike storage on-site
* Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
We have Warehouse Operative roles on a temporary-to-permanent basis at one of our major client's distribution centres in Andover, picking and packing in ambient, chilled and freezer environments.
Will this role suit me?
You don't need any previous experience, just a good level of conversational English and the ability to focus under pressure within strict Health and Safety guidelines will help you succeed. You'll be part of a company that supports British farmers as well as local producers of the developing world who have long-standing commitments to Fairtrade.
As the nearest public transport to Andover Business Park is a bus stop about 1 mile away, this role would suit you if you have your own transportation. Full secure car park and an on-site bike storage are available to all staff. If driving, we are just off the A303 with great links to Andover / Salisbury/ Basingstoke / Southampton and Winchester. For those without transportation means, lift shares are encouraged on-site and available on rotas.
* Work in a temperature-controlled environment
* Pick items using a voice activated pick system
* Operate LLOP (if required)
* Personally, maintain and support wider team to ensure high standards of housekeeping and Health & Safety is conducted at all times
* Achieve pick rate targets set for the team- 90%
* Contribute to performance and productivity targets set for staff
* Remain focused under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
If interested please apply for a chat regarding the position