|Salary||£9.32 - £13.98 per annum, Benefits: PAYE + Hols||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Accurately receipt product from suppliers, pick product via use of the Warehouse Management System or paper sheets, and load products onto allocated vehicles to ensure the correct products are available for delivery to the customer in line with policies and standard operating procedures.
Main areas of responsibility
- To check goods in against delivery notes for accuracy and damages.
- Receipt and put-away of delivered product ensuring stock rotation and correct allocation of product dates.
- Accurately pick product for loading, as stated on the picking sheet or WMS and in accordance with the picking procedure.
- Load vehicles accurately
- Perform stock take as and when required in line with Company procedures.
- Maintain food safety systems and demonstrate due diligence to cover all loading process, food and non-food items using hazard analysis principles, in line with FSCC and DPII audit requirements
- Continuously review current processes, and proactively seek and implement methods of improvement.
- Comply with all legal and Company policies and procedures regarding Health and Safety to ensure you work in a manner that keeps you and your colleagues safe.
- Comply with all applicable UK and Ireland Data Protection and ePrivacy legislation and report non-compliances where identified to the Data Protection team
Hours of work
12:00 - 22:00 any 4 shifts out of 7 on a 3 week rota'd basis