|Salary||£9.34 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Reporting to Warehouse Team Leaders
• Ensure that the operation meets the customer service requirements by completing each function at the highest standard
• Carry out a variety of warehouse activities such as unloading containers, FLT, pallet truck operation, despatch, voice picking and loading.
• Carry out duties accurately, above the required minimum productivity rate
• Carry out general housekeeping, maintenance and hygiene duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard
• Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices
• Attend training courses when required
• Undertake such additional activities as may be required
Candidates must be able to demonstrate
• Experience and relevant licences for reach truck trucks and LLOP would be advantage however fully training will be given.
• Ideally, experience in all aspects of warehouse work
• Flexibility to work any 5 from 7 shift pattern (40 hours per week) together with allocated shift (7 per annum), in a variety of roles
• Punctuality, reliability and commitment
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Positive attitude to work
Our client values people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
Call Pertemps Kettering on 01536 526449 or click apply to send a CV.