|Salary||£9.12 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
- Ensure that all orders are picked efficiently & accurately whilst ensuring that parts and accessories are handled according to the department procedures.
- Ensure all orders picked & when packed are in keeping with customer presentation needs.
- To follow all RF picking & manual label picking procedures.
- To achieve KPI targets of 100% picking accuracy & 98% minimum output on all daily orders processed.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping of all operational areas and the stock held within them by following and proactively participating in the sites 5’s program & policy
Skills and Experience:
• Good English numeracy and literacy skills required.
• Good verbal communication skills in English.
• Basic IT knowledge as will be using PC and RF technologies (using bar scanning equipment)
• Experience of working within a busy warehouse environment is preferred
Monday to Thursday
1000 to 1830
1000 to 1730