|Salary||£19206 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Pertemps Bristol is seeking a warehouse operative with full UK driving licence for a role in Brislington which will involve warehouse work and also driving a 3.5t van.
- Monday – Friday 07:00-16:00 / 05:40-14:40 rotating
- £19,206.84 per annum
- Permanent contract after 12 weeks for the successful candidate
- Warehouse Operative work - picking, packing
- Driving a 3.5t van
- Goods in / out duties – checking deliveries, loading and unloading of vehicles and the processing of returns
- Ensure that all customers are served politely, timely and with correct stock levels.
- Administrative tasks - allocation of orders and the booking in and out of stock.
- Computer tasks - Operate Warehouse Management Systems
- Full UK driving licence is essential for this position
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills
- PC Literate
To find out more about this warehouse operative / van driver role, apply online or call Pertemps Bristol and speak with Lucy or Vyte