|Salary||£8.45 per hour, Benefits: + overtime available||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Contract :- Temporary Ongoing
Location :- Warrington (WA4)
Pay Rate :- £8.45 p/hr + overtime available
Hours :- Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm/9:30am-6pm (flexibility is required)
We are currently recruiting for a number of Warehouse Operative for our client based in the Warrington area.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00hrs or 09:30 - 18:00hrs, however flexibility is required.
Overtime is available with this role, which is paid at x1.5 Mon-Sat and x2 on Sundays
As a Warehouse operative your duties will be :-
- Cleaning, testing & packing products.
- Ensuring goods from deliveries and despatch are in a good condition.
- Moving and shrink wrapping pallets.
- Adhering to Health & Safety procedures at all times.
- Achieving the tasks set within the agreed time schedules.
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following skills :-
- Ideally have previous experience working within a warehouse role.
- Ability to multi task and work to schedules.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must have a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
Due to the location of the deport, candidates will ideally need to have their own transport.