|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£8.51 - £12.23 per hour, Benefits: Recognition Pay Scheme £380 T&C's apply|
|Contact Name:||Marcin Szulc|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 20:53|
Successful candidates will be working in a fast-paced warehouse environment with stock including fresh food. Warehouse Operatives must be flexible with shift times and be able to work regular weekends. The following shifts are available: 11am - 7pm / 2pm – 10pm / Night shift 10pm – 6am.
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following skills and experiences:
· Previous warehouse experience is preferred although full training will be given.
· Must be able to read, pick & pack at pace.
· Accuracy is of paramount importance.
· Flexible to shifts and start times.
· Must be hardworking and reliable.
· Your own transport is essential.
The successful Warehouse will receive the following:
· Recognition Pay Scheme £380 T&C's apply
· Pay rate of £8.51 - £12.23 per hour
· Free onsite secured car parking
· Hot canteen
· Games & Break out facilities
· Free colleagues WiFi
For more information please call Adrian Savu on 07834554183
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9.50 - £11.87 per hour, Benefits: PLUS Christmas bonus scheme
Chadderton, Greater Manchester
£8.28 - £12.42 per annum
£8.21 - £9.27 per hour
£8.21 - £11.31 per hour
£9 - £11.25 per hour, Benefits: PLUS Christmas bonus scheme