|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£8.21 - £9.54 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emma Whitworth|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 13:49|
We are currently looking for warehouse operatives to work in our fast paced chilled warehouse. Candidate must be fit for manual work. Experience advantageous but not essential as full training provided.
We are looking for Dayshift and Nightshift warehouse operatives.
Hours Days : 10:30 - 19:00, 12:00 - 20:30, 14:00 - 22:30
Hours Nights: 19:00 - 07:00, 20:00 - 04:30
Duties will include loading picking food products using a state of the art picking system through a hand and finger scanner. Also with the option after probation period to be PPT trained.
Key aspects of the job are:
-Working efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards.
- Achieving the targets and job standards set out by the Team Manager.
- Being adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
- Performing any reasonable request from Team Manager.
- Other duties involve regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting.
An ideal Warehouse Operative will hold the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Good attention to detail.
- Must be available to work weekends.
If you're interested in this role give our office a call on 01246 387539 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.21 - £9.00 per hour
Smethwick, West Midlands
£8.21 - £11.14 per hour
£8.21 - £9.27 per hour
£9.94 - £13.92 per hour
£9.50 - £11.87 per hour, Benefits: PLUS Christmas bonus scheme