|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Type: Temporary - 6 months
Hours: 6:00 - 14:00 / 14:00 -22:00 (Alternating)
Days: Monday to Friday
Salary: £9.50 rising after 12 weeks
Parking: Free onsite Parking
Pay: Weekly pay
The role involves working as part of the Production team, packing liquids into specified containers, removing completed packs into designated locations and removing empty pack off vessels for cleaning.
• Experience operating a Counter Balance FLT and a Reach FLT
• Previous experience in a similar production role would be an advantage
• Understanding and knowledge of production procedures would also be an advantage
Personal Attributes - Capabilities and Skills
• Good team player but able to work under own initiative
• Suitable standard of spoken and written English
• Good eye for detail
• Candidates should be flexible and willing to go the extra mile to facilitate the business needs
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
You must have a valid Counterbalance and Reach License. Proof of this will be taken during interview.
If you are interested in this position, please click the apply button, call Pertemps Wrexham on 01978291565 and speak to Jess.