|Salary||£32000 - £36000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Working for a company that has a great culture and working environment with an attractive salary isn't limited to the city. Your job here will have all this while being surrounded by beautiful countryside. As a producer and distributor of speciality foods who work closely with artisan food producers around the globe are seeking a Warehouse Manager to join their company permanently. As the Warehouse Manager, you will responsible for smooth running of the warehouse and transportation of all customer orders. You will create a team that puts safety of the product and people first.
Commutable distances to Evesham, include Worcester, Redditch, Pershore, Alcester, Stratford upon Avon and the surrounding areas.
- Line management of c.20 staff
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement
- Achieve the business plan on key KPI's
- Ensure all documents are processed on time and accurately
- Complete regular inspections to ensure H&S policy is adhered too
- Analytical mind-set
- FLT Counterbalance Licence
- Experience of leading a warehouse team
- IOSH qualification or willing to gain one
- Ability to train and develop teams
- Permanent Position
- £35,000 per annum
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
- Working: Monday - Friday days
- 28 days holiday entitlement
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: email@example.com
Pertemps specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.