|Salary||£9.55 - £13.92 per hour, Benefits: LLOP license, free parking||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Location: Andover Business Park, Hampshire
Pay Rate: £9.55 increasing to £11.43p/h after 12 weeks (£13.92 weekends)!
Contract Term: Temporary (Temp to Perm opportunities)
Working Times: 37.5 hours per week
You must be available to work any 5 days out of 7
- Fully paid on-site training
- Fully paid one day course and test to gain Low Level Order Picker (LLOP) license
- Weekly pay
- Overtime paid for all hours worked beyond 37.5 hours
- Secure car park and bike storage on-site
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
We have Warehouse Operative roles on a temporary-to-permanent basis at one of our major client’s distribution centres in Andover, picking and packing in ambient, chilled and freezer environments.
As the UK’s largest mutual business owned by over 6 million customers, they’re passionate about your local communities and love to support local charities and good causes through their Community Fund. With a food store in every UK postal area, they have 2,800 stores nationwide and you’ll be part of their 74,000 strong team of employees.
Will this role suit me?
You don’t need any previous experience, just a good level of conversational English and the ability to focus under pressure within strict Health and Safety guidelines will help you succeed. You’ll be part of a company that supports British farmers as well as local producers of the developing world who have long-standing commitments to Fairtrade.
The nearest public transport to Andover Business Park is a bus stop about 15 minutes away. Full secure car park and an on-site bike storage are available to all staff. If driving, we are just off the A303 with great links to Andover / Salisbury/ Basingstoke / Southampton and Winchester. For those without transportation means, lift shares are encouraged on-site and available on rotas.
- Work in a temperature controlled environment- Ambient, chill and freezer-paid additional 31p
- Pick items using a voice activated pick system
- Operate LLOP
- Personally maintain and support wider team to ensure high standards of housekeeping and Health & Safety is conducted at all times
- Achieve pick rate targets set for the team- 90%
- Contribute to performance and productivity targets set for staff
- Remain focused under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
Please apply now for a chat regarding the position