|Salary||£17500 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Hours of Work: 06:00am-14:00pm & 14:00pm-22:00pm (Rotational)
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Clerk to join our reputable client based in Droitwich who are rapidly expanding. As a warehouse clerk you will process orders, accept deliveries, and keeps the warehouse organised, which includes everything from physically moving product around the warehouse space to properly maintaining all shipping and records.
What will you be responsible for?
• Track and log all product inventory, ensure there are no discrepancies or losses
• Accept deliveries of company products and store them accordingly
• Order and restock new supplies
• Receive customer and client orders
• Pack and shop orders for delivery
• Inspect all orders being received and delivered, check for damage, defective products and missing items
• Report and return damaged products
• Possibly operate forklift or other machinery as and when required
• Address and resolve complaints about products/deliveries
• Use of Warehouse Management Software programmes to monitor inventory and balance amounts
• Keep warehouse/office area clean and organised
• Report to Warehouse Supervisor or management to alert them of any issues with deliveries
• General Administration, paperwork and compliance duties
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Possess strong organisational skills
• Detail-oriented and capable of noticing small errors
• Work well with others
• Exhibit strong communication skills, essential for working with other employees and customers
• Experience or knowledge of Red Prairie would be advantageous
• Demonstrate knowledge of computer systems (Microsoft software)
• Manage time effectively and multi-tasking as necessary
If this position interests you and your experience fits the criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com or for further information please call 01905 24420.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!