|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
If so, we have the perfect opportunity...
We are seeking a Department Manager within Warehouse & Logistics for our highly successful and growing client based in Banbury.
The post requires an individual who is highly motivated and has the ability to structure and prioritise their own workload as well as others.
You will also be able to set and mange objectives, coach and mentor staff.
The role also requires a high level of organisational efficiency and a safe, considerate approach at all times.
Main Duties -
- Directly manage all warehouse personnel including goods inwards & outwards, picking, packing and stock location
- Liaise closely and offer guidance to the production team regarding management of production stock and planning
- Management of transport and freight providers
- Ensure all Health & Safety guidelines and measures are adhered to throughout the department
- Responsible for maintaining policies and procedures in area of accountability in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and future 14001
- Working closely with colleagues to continually develop the company's stock management and logistics strategy
- Directly manage personnel and functions responsible for the company's purchase of raw materials and finished goods.
Skills and experince required -
- Strong warehouse and logistics experience
- Relevant qualifications e.g. IOSH Managing safely, CIPS or similar NVQ
- Experience of purchase and stock control management
The ideal candidate will be a real team player with a great attitude towards their work.
You will have great communication skills and a sound educational background.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team in a great work environment.
The salary for this role will be 28 - 30k DOE plus company bonus, great holiday allowance and a Christmas shutdown.
If you are interested in this role, apply now or contact Crissy Stone at Pertemps