|Salary||£9.65 - £10.91 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a number of ‘hands on’ WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATORS that have worked with SAP WM or a similar stock management programme for our world renowned client based in the centre of Derby.
This post is working in a warehouse where you may work within goods in, outbound or even on the stock team. We will discuss which department suits your skill set best and try to place you within that department.
- Previous warehouse administration experience
- Previous experience working with SAP or similar programme
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Proven reliability
- Good communication skills
Duties to include:
- Booking inbound goods on to the system
- Confirming picked orders/requests on the system ahead of delivery to project
- Stock/Inventory management
- As you will be working in a warehouse there please be aware there will be lifting of stock
The Pay Rates:
Mornings - £9.65
Afternoons - £10.91
Saturday - £14.48
Sunday - £19.30
Mon-Fri (37.5 hours a week) + weekend overtime when required
Based on two rotation shift patterns
Mornings: 6:00am – 2:00pm
Afternoons: 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of the world’s most recognised logistics and freight forwarders, being on site at one the areas leading engineering facilities just adds to the experience!
They are able to offer one of the leading pay rates for this job type as well as opportunity to progress, potential to gain permanent employment, free on site parking, a subsidised canteen offering a great variety of meals throughout the shift as well as a leading coffee brand perfect for those early morning pick me ups.
- Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone without their own transport in Derby, as there are bus stops just outside as well as cycle lanes, however it is also easily accessed via road networks from surrounding areas such as Nottingham, Burton on Trent & rest of Derbyshire, with free parking on site.
AS PART OF THE INDUCTION THERE IS A DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST INVOLVED. After this an on site induction will take place to show you the place of work before starting