|Salary||£10.00 - £10.50 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Global transportation and logistics company is seeking an experienced Warehouse Administrator to support at their busy distribution centre in Croydon.
This is a temporary /contract role to start ASAP for an initial 6 month period and will pay £10.50 per hour.
The centre is open 24 hours and the role will involve working on a shift basis including nights.
The Warehouse Administrator will work across departments; Goods In, Warehouse and Transport. Duties will include:
- Goods in, checking and receipting of goods both third party and internal.
- Preparing pick sheets for the warehouse operatives.
- Checking internal stock movements and general stock counting of the warehouse stock.
- Supporting the fleet team with stock queries and arranging customer collects.
- Confirming deliveries with drivers.
- Answering all incoming phone enquiries.
- Previous administration experience within logistics / warehouse environment
- Goods MS Office
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of using SAP will be beneficial
- Able to multitask
- Flexible to work on a shift rota basis, including nights
- Able to work in a busy and pressurised environment