|Salary||£8.5 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
I am currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator based in Minworth. You will be working for a very busy logistics company so previous experience is required.
This is an ongoing part time role working weekends only 06:00-14:00.
You will be reporting directly to the Warehouse Shift Manager, this position will involve general Warehouse Admin duties as well as assisting with the coordination and printing of picking slips and inbound receipt in the warehouse.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Processing orders on a daily basis
• Reconciling data and booking PO's into inhouse system WMS
• Inputting relevant data into the WMS and maintain the data base
• Completing stock and inventory tasks, including goods in, returns and order well management
• Liaising with customers on all administrative queries and handling them efficiently and effectively
• Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems
• Undertaking administrative and filing duties to meet needs of Warehouse Administration
• Escalating all risks/relevant queries to the Manager as appropriate
• Complying with procedures and processes to ensure the effective, efficient and professional operation of Warehouse Administration
• To participate in Stock counts/takes as required
Your skills and experience
• Comprehensive computer skill, including Excel and Word
• Ability to adapt to and learn the Ciel warehouse management system within structured development timeframe
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Previous administration and customer service experience
• Good standard of English and Mathematics
• Approachable with a positive attitude
• Numerate with good attention to detail
• Excellent people skills – team player
If you are interested in this role please apply now.