|Salary||£8.30 - £10.50 per hour, Benefits: Subsidised Canteen, Free on site Car Parking||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
As a Picker your duties will include:
- Order picking as per requirements and volumes.
- Putting-away duties.
- Warehouse duties as and when expected.
- Working in ambient/chilled/frozen environment
- Be commited to shift patterns
- Any 5 out of 7 days per week
To be a successful Picker you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in picking / packing
- Voice picking experience will be an advantage
- MHE license a plus
- Experience of using hand-scanners.
- Able to work shift patterns.
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Excellent maths skills
- Physically fit
- 2 yr checkable work history
- Good attention to detail
- Good appearance and hygiene level
- Good customer service skills
- High degree of flexibility and ability to work weekends
- Temp to Perm contract
- Free On-site parking
- Subsidies canteen serving hot and cold food
Please note: you will be working in either ambient and or chilled environment but not subject to depending on client requirements (MULTI CHAMBER WORKING)