- Job Reference: 00006355-1
- Date Posted: 9 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Gravesend, Kent
- Salary: £27,907 to £30,615
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
Opportunities across Gravesend, Dartford, Sheppey and Sittingbourne
Are you looking to assist your local community in response to the COVID-19 outbreak?
Now is your chance to support the health care system, to work with us in solidarity, supporting not just our service users but our teams on the ground making a difference!
Are you a motivated and caring Registered Nurse based in the Kent area and passionate about the rehabilitation of the patents in your care? Are you looking to join an NHS Health and Social Care partner which is striving to make positive changes? We have opportunities within our services across the Gravesend, Dartford, Sheppey and Sittingbourne region of Kent. We are looking for those who can continue to offer support to our health and social care services at this pressing time.
As a Ward Nurse you’ll be working in a caring, dedicated and supportive team and benefit from:
* Full AfC T&Cs including NHS pension
* Joining our expert teams, we will give you the essential training required, offer on-going support and ensure you are able to make the service users really feel the difference at this crucial time
* Working in an environment focused on the highest clinical and quality standards
* Access to our free well-being service available 24/7/365 online and by telephone including; counsellors, post trauma incident support, legal, debt and practical life management helpline, guided self-help, telephonic career coaching and monthly well-being newsletters
* Access to NHS discount and information on permanent opportunities
As a Ward Nurse you will supply an impeccably high standard of care to local service users and will:
* Maintain a high standard of patient focused care
* Maintain a safe and clean working environment
* Provide assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care for patients, ensuring accurate written records are kept
* Communicate with patients and carers to ensure they have access to appropriate information
* Promote and maintain positive relationships between all staff involved in the care of the patient
* Act in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Council Code of Conduct
* Undertake duties on different wards/departments as and when required by service demands
* Participate in the audit and evaluation of clinical practices in the interests of promoting quality care. Promote evidence based practice where possible.
* Keep up to date with developments, advances and research in individualised patient care and participate in research/educational programmes relating to professional nursing issues
* Assist in facilitating a positive learning environment on the ward/department
We are truly grateful for your application at this time and will respond to you as soon as we can. If successful, we will rely on your co-operation as a candidate to enable us to process pre-employment checks as quickly and safely as possible.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date for a role that receives a high number of applications.
As a Disability Confident Committed company, we work in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to make our business an inclusive place for all.