|Salary||£8.21 - £9.05 per hour, Benefits: Enhanced Rates||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
The successful candidate must:
- Be happy to work on their feet for a long period of time
- Must be polite and helpful
- Must either hold a valid DBS or be happy to be DBS checked
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Must have some experience of using a till
Having a level 2 food hygiene certificate is desirable but not essential as the chosen candidates can be put through the Blue Arrow Learning centre to complete one.
Rates start from £8.21/hour leading to £9.05 after 12 weeks of employment for day shifts and go up to £15.66 for weekend work.
Candidates have the opportunity to apply for permanent positions as they come up within the organisation.
If you are interested in this role or any other role within the public sector please Apply Now.