|Salary||£18000 - £19500 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
You will take ownership of actioning all New Supplier requests identified by Purchase Ledger, Banking or Integration departments within the departmental SLA. You will also be actioning any updates for existing supplier accounts.
We are looking for exceptional customer service skills, and somebody who will always be looking at more efficient ways to carry out tasks.
• Setting up of new supplier accounts within Ebis within SLA (currently 24 hours)
• Continual maintenance of existing supplier accounts
• Performing modifications when required
• Chasing for Bacs details when not provided by the invoicing vendor
• Review & update of expense codes associated to supplier accounts
• Deactivating old accounts
• Reactivation of accounts
• Updating payment terms as per supplier invoice(s)
• Action notifications received relating to any change of details carrying out the relevant due diligence before actioning
• Ensuring supplier VAT information is correct & consistent
• Ownership of any notification relating to suppliers entering administration or those that cease trading
• Completing credit checks for suppliers that require them
• Continual review & updating of ledger categorisation in line with department set up
• Continual review of supplier accounts paid by Direct Debit (DD) or Standing Order (SO)
• Identify & escalate any inefficiencies to EDI & Continuous Improvement Manager to ensure the team is operating at an optimum level
What you will need to be great at this role:
• Strong attention to detail & able to deliver right-first-time results quickly without getting lost in the detail
• Continuous improvement & questioning mind – should always be asking if there is a better way to do things
• Strong organisational skills
• Clear communicator orally & written
• Good IT skills including exposure to Excel
• Deadline focussed & willing to put in the effort required to ensure they are met
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.