|Job Title:||Vendor Administrator|
|Salary:||£20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Rene Ford|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 11:24|
We are recruiting a vendor administrator, to join a market leading 3rd Party Logistics provider for one of their specialist, dedicated contracts.
They are offering a salary of up to £20,000 for Monday to Friday office hours.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
As vendor administrator you will be the interface between the client, the customer and supplier base. You will work with suppliers and the customer to ensure the supply chain operates in an effective manner.
Responsibilities will include:
• Build working relationships around the business to ensure good communication and collaboration concerning all vendor related issues.
• Support the customers new model introductions to ensure a smooth launch of the collection service across the UK and EU supplier base
• To maintain and develop monthly vendor performance metrics ensuring continuous improvement targets are met
• Act as the main interface for all supplier management issues
• Be proactive in managing and resolving issues
• Support the achievement of set targets
• Highly analytical and numerate with strong attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles
• Ability to work autonomously and resolve issues.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £20,000 (12 month fixed term contract)
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation.
This is a 12 month FTC
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's