|Job Title:||Vending Coordinator|
|Start Date:||2019-04-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Cally Overton|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 15:32|
As Vending Coordinator at our KeepStock Centre in Leicester, you’ll ensure an effortless customer experience, servicing customer accounts efficiently and effectively.
You’ll ensure control of costs and R.O.I for all inventory customers, to reduce issues, serve the customer and provide a consistent approach across all inventory solutions processes.
You should have experience of inventory control processes, with a focus on quality and problem solving.
Hours: 38 hours over the week.
Business hours are usually Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am – 5.00pm.
- Progress, manage and administer charging Customer Inventory Solutions costs accurately.
- Analyse and investigate current values, trends, shortages and support to deliver a solution
- Ensure the correct documentation is completed and compliant for all contracts
- Manage the customer’s contractual requirements & charge out accordingly to implemented sliding scales.
- Monitor and progress the asset register in the field.
- Investigate anomalies and deliver a solution
- Progress adjustment requirements.
- Facilitate new approved contracts and sign off, enabling transparency for the customer and the business.
The ideal candidate
- Understanding of inventory control processes.
- Experience using IMS or other web based inventory systems.
- Knowledge of consignment stock through VMI at a customer site.
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Able to prioritise and work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience of Merlin or other ERP business systems, for stock enquiry, sales order processing and purchase order processing.
- Previous customer service experience.
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive comprehensive training on our systems, a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
For further information on the benefits package for this role, please contact us on 0116 2001609.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Increase to 8.71 following successfully completing 3 month probation period
£31790 - £43010 per annum
£20400 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: 10% end of contract bonus
Recruitment Account Coordinator
£18000 - £21000 per annum
Recruitment Account Coordinator
£19000 per annum