|Job Title:||Vehicle Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirk Ryan|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 15:57|
Purpose of the role:
To carry out fault diagnosis, servicing and repairs on new and used vehicles, and PDIs on new vehicles; ensuring that the work is completed on time, economically and efficiently
- Receives the new or used vehicle and carries out diagnosis, repairs or maintenance as instructed and in accordance with safety / MOT / manufacturer / warranty requirements
- Liaises with senior technicians or Workshop Foreman if the repair diagnosis is more complex
- Reports current and potential faults and service requirements to the Workshop Controller and obtains parts prices if requested to do so
- Ensures that all hours and materials used are correctly recorded on job cards and warranty documentation, then completes the job sheet to reflect work carried out
- Completes MOT documentation if required
Core Competencies and Skills:
The job holder should have completed an apprenticeship and hold a relevant technical qualification and additionally should demonstrate the following:
- Technical knowledge and application
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Safety focus
General employment terms:
The role is based in a Car Dealership based in South Bristol.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, plus Saturday mornings on a rota basis, for which overtime is payable.
Basic salary is up to £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending upon experience and technicians can also earn overtime and bonuses.
Holidays are 30 days per full year, including bank holidays.
There is a company pension scheme, which employees are able to join.
Ongoing training and development is provided.
If interested in this brilliant opportunity then please apply. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail then please give Kirk a call on 01179 226 500.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20400 - £22000 per annum
£34000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: pension, additional benefits
Corob Paint Technician
£25000 per annum
Senior Structural Technician
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday