|Job Title:||Vehicle Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirk Ryan|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 16:46|
Purpose of the role:
- To service and repair light commercial vehicles (LCVs).
- To liaise with the Service Advisors and keep them informed of any significant delays, and of completion of the work.
- To identify any additional repair work or new parts needed and seek authorisation to proceed.
- To complete all related administration and paperwork (e.g. job cards).
Skills and qualifications needed:
- Practical mechanical ability.
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent in motor vehicle repair.
- Ability to understand and follow manufacturers repair processes.
- Ability to work to a high standard without supervision.
- Teamwork skills.
General employment terms:
The role is based in our Van Centre workshop in South Bristol.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, plus Saturday mornings on a rota basis, for which overtime is payable.
Basic salary is up to £23,000 per annum depending upon experience and technicians can also earn overtime and bonuses.
Holidays are 30 days per full year, including bank holidays.
There is a company pension scheme, which employees are able to join.
Ongoing training and development is provided.
If interested in this brilliant opportunity then please apply. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail then please give Kirk a call on 01179 226 500.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's