Vehicle Service Technician / Mechanic
- Job Reference: 00033444-1
- Date Posted: 6 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
At Motordepot, you can expect to be part of an ambitious company, that is innovative and constantly looking at how the customer experience can be enhanced.
Motordepot are now looking to recruit further Vehicle Technicians to join the team at our branch in Birmingham.
In light of COVID-19 and the UK lockdown, we have put our current recruitment campaigns on hold. At the Motordepot Group, we are always on the lookout for great candidates such as yourself, so please continue to register your interest in our job vacancies and we will be in touch as soon as we are in a position move forward with our recruiting again!
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the Motordepot team as a Vehicle Service Technician, you will be responsible for conducting vehicle servicing and routine maintenance. Your role will also involve:
* Effectively recording details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
* Keeping work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety'
* Maintaining the highest standards of work.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
If you are an experienced level 3 qualified Technician, Automotive Engineer or Mechanic, we want to hear from you! To be considered for our role, you will require the following skills and competencies:
* Experience in all aspects of motor vehicle repair and diagnostics.
* Experience of working in a high-volume workshop.
* To be diligent and hardworking
* To ensure the vehicles you work on are completed to the highest possible standards.
* Being a qualified MOT tester would be advantageous but not essential.
Why work for us?
If you want to work for the best, in a great team environment where everyone is valued for their contribution and where excellence is never compromised, join Motordepot!
We pride ourselves on investing in ongoing career development for all staff. We do things a little differently and are proud of our "no pressure" environment and transparent sales process. In return for your hard work as our Vehicle Service Technician, you will be offered:
* 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
* Investment in Training and Career Development
* Preferential Service and Finance Rates
* Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Funded Social Events
* Employee of the Month Awards
* Employee Assistance Programme
In addition, we offer our employees a unique benefits programme that offers a fantastic range of savings to the employees of the Motordepot group.
As part of the Motordepot group, we have been trading for over 18 years and are proud that we now have 12 Branches Nationwide with a Head Office function and two Preparation Centres in East Yorkshire.
If this sounds like the ideal Automotive Vehicle Service Technician / Mechanic role and you are looking for a new challenge, look no further. Apply today to join our team.
No Agencies Please