Van Driver / Warehouse Operative
|Job Title:||Van Driver / Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Taylor McCarthy-Keogh|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 09:49|
The successful candidate will be joining our Field Store team on a key national contract!
Monday - Friday 0600 - 1400 / 0700 - 1500 (some flexibility required!)
The purpose of this role will be to ensure that products are processed and handled correctly throughout the warehouse environment whilst also being transport from depot to depot.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be, but not limited too:
- Carrying out assigned tasks including picking, packing, goods receipt, checking, loading & unloading of vehicles, hygiene and the processing of returns.
- Achieve and fulfil customer requirements efficiently, accurately and safely.
- Ensuring that all customers are served politely, timely and with correct stock levels.
- Carrying out assigned administrative tasks including, but not limited to, allocation of orders and the booking in and out of stock.
- Operate Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and carrying out other assigned computer based tasks as required.
- Deliver goods in a 3.5-tonne vehicle.
The successful candidate must have a full UK driving licence, experience of working to agreed targets, be PC literate, understanding of warehouse practices (picking, loading etc.)
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply now, or call Taylor on 01189598078!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's