|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin, Miscellaneous|
As a Valuations Administrator Your key duties will include:
- Providing administration support to advisors within the company
- Updating and maintaining data and producing management reports for client valuations
- Completion of client reviews
- Dealing with incoming queries and passing on to the relevant adviser when required
- Meeting and greeting with Clients in preparation for meetings with advisers
To be considered for this Valuations Administrator role, you must possess the following:
Administration/Accounts experience preferably within Financial Services.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident, customer focused and good at building relationships
- Have a strong ability to adapt and respond to changes whilst working to deadlines
- Good knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft packages specifically Excel
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent
If you wish to apply for the Valuations Administrator job simply click on the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will endeavour to respond in 48 hours.