- Job Reference: 00039992-1
- Date Posted: 20 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £25,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Advert / Media / Entertainment, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
A key thing that has arisen in many of us during this pandemic is the urge to work within a business that is making a positive change within the world. This rare role has popped up within a high growth software business that is helping to revolutionize the NHS and has ambitious plans for the future.
You would have the opportunity to join the business and have an influence on its future. This business has helped countless individuals throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to government guidelines, this role will be remote. However, when rules have been relaxed the business operates a flexible working policy. You can work from HQ in the future, or from home. As long as you pop in for meetings and get to know your team.
As a UI UX designer on the product team, you will work alongside designers, software developers, product owners and UX researchers to design user journey maps and blueprints for customer facing applications, as well as creating high fidelity wireframe designs and prototypes. You will also assist in developing a design system to work across all platforms facilitated by the businesses brand guidelines.
* 2-3 years’ experience in a digital UI UX product design role either in-house, agency or on a contractor basis.
* Experience of working in an Agile Product Development team.
* A Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Visual Communication, Product Design or any relevant degree with a strong web & mobile-based portfolio.
* Deep understanding of UX processes, UI patterns and working knowledge of ideation and creation of UI design deliverables.
* Working knowledge of responsive design, strong typographic skills including layout, form and hierarchy, and excellent attention to detail.
* Working knowledge of industry tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
* Excellent communication, proactive and willing to work independently as well as in a team. An open and collaborative attitude with experience of working within a team and the ability to work remotely due to COVID restrictions.
* Effective time management and organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks.
* A passion for mobile app and web design, digital accessibility, and the digital healthcare sector.
* A “can do” attitude
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A team player
* Open to change – flexible when approaching new challenges/opportunities.
* Holidays are important, so the business offer 33 days annual leave inclusive of 8 public holidays. Your birthday is on them too. You also get an additional day for every years service up to 5 days.
* 3% to your employee Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
* Discounts on restaurants, shopping and many others via a Perkbox membership.
* They want you to grow with them, so you will have opportunities to develop your career in a high pace technology company.
* Casual dress code & great work culture
Please apply below for immediate consideration