Urgent Warehouse Operatives x2 Castle Donington
|Job Title:||Urgent Warehouse Operatives x2 Castle Donington|
|Salary:||£8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nikita Adkin|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 11:50|
Blue Arrow Recruitment are working in partnership with a large distribution warehouse based in Castle Donnington, we are recruiting for an experience Warehouse Operatives on a temporary to permanent basis.
Working on site of one the regions strongest and most reputable companies, you could be working for an extremely secure contract providing full time working hours.
The working hours
The Working hours will be working Monday to Friday 6am till 4pm, perfect for anyone looking for full time ongoing work.
If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great, the site location is only 20 minutes away from Derby city centre, and there is free on site parking. If you’re limited to public transport, not to worry There is a 24 hour bus service (Skylink) which can get you to work for the starting time of 6am, however this can take up to 1 hour bus journey travel, and will involve a walking distance to the site of around 13 minutes from the bus stop. (Please consider this before applying.)
The working environment
This is a Family run business and you are certainly not just a number here, if the directors are ever around on the shop floor they will speak to you via your name, hard work will defiantly be rewarded, The warehouse is large and a brand new site, very bright and open. You will be based in the second distribution warehouse across the road loading and unloading large containers manually. Once trained you will then move over to their main warehouse to support on the main distributions of their orders.
Roles and responsibilities will involve:
- Working within the goods in and goods department
- Working with a team of 3 to 4 people to load and unload containers
- General warehouse duties
- Checking for damaged or missing products
- Ensure movement of heavy goods are moved effectively and safely either by hand or forklift
- Adhere to health and safety at all times
- Ensure all equipment is monitored for health and safety I.E. protective equipment, machinery
- Chance to gain temporary to permanent placement after 12 to 13 weeks
- Weekly pay from Blue Arrow
- Free on site parking
- Family run business treated as an individual not just a number
- Reputable company with a strong client base
- Monday to Friday day shift patterns NO WEEKENDS!
- Strong experience in a warehousing environment
- ABILITY TO WORK WITH HEAVY GOODS
- HAPPY TO WORK ON THEIR FEET FOR 8 HOURS PLUS A DAY.
- Can work to targets
- Logistics and warehousing background
- FLT Counter balance license dated within the last 3 years (desired but not essential.)
- Attention to detail
- Good experience within health and safety
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Consistent and reliable
- Have own transport and access to vehicle.
- Can start Immediately
- Any of the following would also be of huge benefit.
CLICK APPLY TODAY
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.21 - £8.54 per hour
Warehouse Operatives Day Shift
£8.50 per hour
Part Time warehouse operatives 6am - 10am
£9 - £9.38 per hour
Warehouse Operatives x10 - Bristol £9.11p/h
£8.21 per hour
Warehouse Operatives - rotating shifts - temp to perm roles
£8.21 - £12.08 per hour, Benefits: Free car parking, Staff Canteen, weekend premium rates, staff discounts