URGENT HCA Needed In Cambridge ASAP
|Job Title:||URGENT HCA Needed In Cambridge ASAP|
|Salary:||£11.50 - £18 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Daren Reisman|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 08:20|
Pertemps Medical Professionals is a specialist medical recruitment framework agency dedicated to the provision of salaried and locum nurses to our nationwide list of clients within the public and private sectors. We recruit Health Care Assistant in all specialities within Mental Health.
We are currently looking for Health Care Assistant to work in NHS and Private Hospitals.
You will be expected to work either full time or part time as per their available dates.
Tasks to be performed by the successful candidate:
- Conduct a legal, ethical, and accountable practice and remain open to the scrutiny of peers.
- Respect the rights of others sensitively, and with regard to issues of equality and diversity
- Promote ethical practice in others.
- Be aware of and work within current legislation, government, and local policy, including the Mental Health Act.
- Maintain health, safety, and security within legislative requirements and in adherence to identified Standards and local policy.
- Contribute to the achievement of Clinical Governance and maintenance of Standards for Better Health.
- To have effective communication skills.
- Work in the role of associate nurse under the supervision of a key worker.
- Monitor and review individualised patient plans.
- Effective Teamwork.
- Respect the role and function of the team and accept collective responsibility for team decisions.
You should comply with the provisions of the Health, Safety and Welfare at Work Act 1974 and other relevant legislation and policies, ensuring the provision and maintenance of a safe environment for all members of the Hospital community.
- Minimum 6 months NHS experience
- Pre - registration – complete / Preceptorship.
- Qualifications: HCA.
- Familiarity with Mental Health Act amendments.
- Experience working in low - medium secure units.
Benefits of working with Pertemps:
- Competitive rates.
- On-going work available including Flexible working to suit you
- Experienced and friendly consultants to understand your needs and work with you to find your ideal job.
If you are a Health Care Assistant looking for part time or full time work in Oxford and would like to earn extra to take your family on a vacation or fulfil any other wishes, we can help you. We can offer enough locum work to keep you busy on your available days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Band 6 CPN Needed in Redbridge
£19.00 - £25.00 per hour
£27000 per annum
FULL-TIME MEDICAL ADMINISTRATOR
£9.00 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking Onsite
Scientific Review Officer
£24000 - £26000 per annum
£20000 - £22000