URGENT - Administrator (Care Home) - DBS Required
|Job Title:||URGENT - Administrator (Care Home) - DBS Required|
|Salary:||£8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 17:26|
Please note this is a temporary position starting ASAP until the 29th March 2019. There may be potential for this role to be extended further.
Blue Arrow Derby are urgently recruiting for an administrator for our fantastic client based near Derby City Centre who specialise in the Care sector.
The successful candidate must already have a current enhanced DBS (adult workforce) for this role that has either been issued within the last 12 months or is registered as part of the update service.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:00am - 4:00pm
Pay Rate: £8.50 p/h
- Data entry
- Updating records
- Reception & switchboard duties
- Meeting and greeting all visitors coming to site
- Signing in visitors and issuing passes
- General administrative duties as required
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous admin experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills including with the MS packages
- Good organisational skills
- Be efficient and self-motivated
- Pick tasks up quickly and efficiently
Location: Located just near Derby City Centre this client would suit anybody with their own transport, or somebody using public transport as the bus stop is located right outside the site. On-site parking is also available.
If you can meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you - please click apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's