|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
An Urban Designer is required for an Award winning Architectural Design consultancy. You will join a small team who work in services such as Urban Design, Architectural, Engineering, Land surveying, Landscape design and Graphics in a variety of roles throughout the design process.
This consultancy specialise within residential developments throughout the UK with developers, numerous housing associates and medium sized developers.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Producing layout designs for large national housing developers and producing road layouts
- Producing space standards and producing design regulations
- Preparation and overseeing of conceptual Urban Design and Planning Work
- Responsible for organising feasibility studies
- Preparing Master Planning, development briefs design & access statements
- Design Strategies for residential and mixed use schemes with developers, land owners and private clients
- Manage projects to timescale independently and client/consultant liaison and meeting with the local authorities
- Demonstrate experience within residential design
- Previous experience as an Urban / layout designer in mandatory
- Be able to maintain the highest standards of client care
- Excellent communicator and written / hand drawing skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD / Adobe Photoshop & InDesign