|Salary||£95 - £125 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
The Education Network are currently working in partnership with lots of lovely primary schools across Gateshead and South Tyneside who require our high-quality Upper KS2 Teachers for both ac-hoc cover and long-term roles. We can offer work on both a full-time or a part-time basis to suit your schedule and will soon be looking for intervention teachers to provide specialist SATs booster sessions.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as an Upper KS2 Teacher in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of an Upper KS2 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 5/6 national curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Upper KS2 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!