|Job Title:||Unqualified Teacher|
|Salary:||£1200 - £1300 per month, Benefits: Free Accredited CPD|
|Start Date:||The start date is flexible for the right person|
|Contact Name:||kimberley johnson|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 08:45|
Looking into a career in Teaching?
Working as a Cover Supervisor/Unqualified Teacher gives you the opportunity to gain valuable paid experience in schools and academies.
Cover Supervisor /Unqualified Teacher training is provided. Previous experience working as a Cover Supervisor/Unqualified Teacher is preferable but by no means a necessity.
The role of a Cover Supervisor/Unqualified Teacher:
- Manage the classroom ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set
- Cover teacher absence whether it is in advance, day to day or long term supply
- Cover a variety of lessons from English, PE, Science or Maths etc.
- Managing the behaviour of the pupils
- Being available to discuss and debate texts with pupils and answering questions
- You will not have to plan or mark work and you don't have to have the subject knowledge, just the enthusiasm and confidence to deliver the work that has been set for you.
- The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
- Fantastic support and opportunities for further training
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's