UK Sales Manager (Software)
- Job Reference: 00040025-1
- Date Posted: 21 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Quality Compliance Systems is seeking a UK Sales Manager to support our growth. You will lead, manage, and develop the various UK Sales teams and drive the evolution of the UK in-house sales engine. You will be tasked with successfully engaging both existing and new markets, products, and methods.
Successful candidates will have proven experience in:
* Team structure and creation
* Team recruitment development and management
* SaaS pricing and commission model support
* Sales forecasting and effective pipeline management
* New market/sector sales entry and consolidation
* Multiple Team motivation and culture
* Reporting and analytics
This is a new role in our management team, and you will be tasked with:
* The development of high-functioning and scalable sales team(s)
* Putting the structures and processes in place to deliver both new product/sector and expanded existing product/sector sales
* Putting a sales commission and skills structures in place to support SAAS-appropriate sales model
* Creating and implementing a diversified sales model to support direct, indirect and influencer selling
* Creating and implementing a customer relationship selling model to increase both retention rates and ARPU
* Accurate, timely and comprehensive reporting to identify and deliver critical driver insights
You will be a manager coach with values matched to our culture. At QCS we have a set of values shared by everyone in our company. Our values are what got us to where we are, from a £30k a year business, into a business that supports thousands of Care providers across the UK. They are also the values that will help us achieve our long-term goal of helping 3 million people a day enjoy a better quality of life.
We believe everything we do should revolve around these core values:
Do the Right Thing - Make it Better - Play for the Team - Get it Done
At QCS we are well equipped for all employees to work remotely. Our systems are Cloud based allowing us, in normal conditions, to provide our Teams with Everyday Flex and therefore the transition to 100% remote working was seamless. We also like pets, kids and saying "hello" to family members so please do not be deterred from applying if you have a full house. At QCS we are all working together to find our way to balance our responsibilities between our work duties and our personal lives in these new circumstances. Prior to Covid-19 we already had our EveryDay Flex policy, remote and flexible working is and will remain a part of the QCS culture.
We are accepting applications from candidates across the UK. We are based in the South East of England, but our team members work remotely from far north in the Scottish Isles, south to the Isle of Wight and west to Cornwall. By the end of 2021 we may just have a team member in every county in the UK!
This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a competitive base / OTE £100K
QCS benefits include Everyday Flex, 29+ days holiday, pension and Perkbox plus a laptop, hardware and the onboarding you need to set you up for success