Two Y5 Teachers Gateshead
|Job Title:||Two Y5 Teachers Gateshead|
|Salary:||£95 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 12:52|
Two of our partnership primary schools in Gateshead are each looking for a strong and experienced Y5 Teacher to work on a full-time basis from January 2019 until the summer. The schools are looking for dedicated and capable practitioners who have strong behaviour management skills and excellent subject knowledge in order to guide the Y5 children through this challenging phase of their primary education.
Both schools are large, well-resourced and supportive, with staff working together as a strong team to ensure that the children have the best possible education. This is therefore an excellent opportunity to work in a lovely school so the successful Y5 Teachers should aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration of their stay.
On of the schools will only accept applications from experienced teachers who have worked in Y5 before and have a track record of promoting excellent pupil progress in UKS2; however, the other is willing to consider strong NQTs who excelled in their university placements though they cannot guarantee the opportunity to complete your NQT year.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Y5 Teacher
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Y5 Teacher
*Secure subject knowledge of the Y5 curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Y5 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Y5 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Y5 Teacher has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's