- Job Reference: 00073169-1
- Date Posted: 12 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £20.00 to £25.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education
Tempest Resourcing are currently looking for graduates or under graduates to work as Primary Literacy and Numeracy tutors at a Primary School in Woking.
We are working with a catch-up programme for students who have fallen behind due to Covid-19, resulting to the school closures. The programme allows each student 15 hours of catch-up tuition across the core subjects.
We are currently looking for tutors who can teach across Primary and Secondary key stages supporting with English, Maths and Science either on a 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 basis.
As an NTP Tutor you will have the following responsibilities:
* Deliver core curriculum tuition face-to-face in schools to children who need extra support to ‘catch up’.
* Assess and adapt your teaching style according to the student’s current abilities.
* Liaising with the class teachers to plan and prepare lessons and objectives that are tailored to individual child/children over the course of the 15 hours
* Be flexible and committed to the hours required
* New graduates or under graduates with excellent subject knowledge
* Confident behaviour management
* The ability to deliver engaging lessons on a 1:1 and small group basis
* An enhanced DBS
* Be confident with IT systems.
We are working with schools through England and are looking for tutors who are able to tutor Primary aged children in English and Numeracy and Secondary aged children in English, Maths, Science, MFL and Humanities.
If you're interested in becoming a NTP Tutor please apply now with an updated CV