- Job Reference: 00028232-1
- Date Posted: 21 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £18.00 to £25.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Teaching Personnel are proud to announce that we have recently become an approved provider for the Government National Tutoring Programme. This means that schools will be able to utilise our support and work in partnership with us to implement high quality tuition intervention for more disadvantaged pupils who have lost out of a significant amount of their education due to the Coronavirus pandemic. In light of this, we are heavily recruiting tutors who are willing to undertake specialist 1:1 and small group intervention roles, helping pupils to Catch Up with their education as quickly and effectively as possible. We are currently looking for tutors across the West Midlands - including Birmingham, Sandwell and Solihull area.
The roles will involve:
• 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 small group intervention based in the school environment (15 hours per child however this could be more if the school use other allocated funding streams) • Face to face and/or online tutoring
• Specific intervention around Maths, English, Science Humanities and MFL for secondary pupils
• Specific intervention in Literacy and Numeracy for primary pupils
• Behaviour support intervention
• Specialist SEN intervention to support pupils with communication, emotional and sensory needs Desirable skills and experience:
• Fully Qualified Teachers with whole class or 1:1/ small group teaching experience
• Graduates with excellent subject knowledge in their chosen subject and the confidence to plan and deliver resources based on this content
• Relevant and experienced teaching assistants (with experience delivering and planning intervention) Expectations and requirements of the role: • Completing an NTP Tutor Onboarding Pathway including a minimum of 3 modules of our Effective Tuition CPD course
• Safeguarding Level 2 Qualification
• Completing baseline assessments for pupils
• Providing regular feedback with your designated Teaching Personnel Tuition Manager and through our feedback reporting software, in addition to meeting regularly with school teachers to discuss the impact of the tuition
• Completing an End of Programme report and an ‘ending’ meeting with your Tuition Manager and the school For additional information, please contact Michael Hills on the number provided or click Apply Now to register with Teaching Personnel and become an NTP tutor!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.