Tutor with QTS
- Job Reference: 00028289-1
- Date Posted: 21 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £12.00 to £22.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Tutor with QTS - National Tutoring Programme - Leeds
Randstad Education are an approved partner of the National Tutoring Programme, a government endorsed response to the clear evidence that Covid-19 is likely to widen the attainment gap between poorer pupils and their peers in English schools.
As such, we are in high demand for Tutors with QTS to work in our Leeds schools (either online or in person) with small groups of children with a variety of abilities and needs.
As a NTP tutor, you will play a vital role in enhancing the progress and development of disadvantaged pupils who have been disproportionately affected by the pandemic. As a 1:1 or small group tutor, you will have the opportunity to see the pupils you teach, learn and develop in real time and will be able to provide some much needed support.
* Teaching either 1:1 / 1:2 or 1:3 basis
* Online or in person depending on lockdown restrictions
* Provide intensive catch-up support to pupils
* QTS or equivalent qualification
* Experience teaching/tutoring
* Good level of knowledge in key subject areas
* Clear and concise tuition
* Excellent time management
* Extremely competitive rates of pay
* Local work
* A dedicated consultant
* £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us.
Interested? Contact us today