Tutor/Assessor - Healthcare / Clinical
- Job Reference: 00046430-1
- Date Posted: 23 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Salary: £26,500 to £29,500
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Permanent
Educated Appointments are delighted to be supporting one of our large national training provider clients in recruiting a Tutor/Assessor for Healthcare / Clinical apprenticehsips.
This role is to deliver Health & Social Care apprenticeships on a 121 and remote basis. As a business we work closely with our clients and offer bespoke learning to suit both the client and student’s needs. You will have access to a vast range of industry leading in-house resources and webinars to support the teaching and learning journey. You will be a part of a regional team with regular catch ups and meetings along with monthly 121’s and annual appraisals.
You will work flexibly from home and manage your own caseload, diary and time. You will also have access to our internal development programme which offers wide-ranging career development opportunities including the ability to complete your Quality Assurance or teaching qualifications.
What we are looking for:
* Apprenticeship Assessing qualification - A1, TAQA, CAVA, D32/D33
* Teaching qualification such as PGCE/PTLLS etc is desirable
* Good communication and organisational skills
* A passion to support students and drive quality within Healthcare
* Experience within Health & Social Care at a minimum of senior level
* Confident in the delivery of Functional Skills maths and English up to L2
* UK Driving Licence and access to a car
* 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, increasing to 24 days after 1 year and after 2 years continuous service to 27 days
* Birthday leave
* Perkbox - Employee Discount Scheme
* Regular company events and activities
* Internal Development Programme
* Life Assurance
* Internet contribution for home-based roles
* Mileage paid at 35p per mile from your home address
* Eye tests
* Breakdown cover including home start
* Tutor or the Month/Year
* Long service awards
* Employee referral bonus
* Holiday purchase scheme
Our client deliver a range of training to individuals and teams via Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Short Courses, eLearning, as well as providing recruitment solutions for Jobseekers and Employers alike. We are forward-thinking and ambitious, with contracts that have grown throughout the Covid-19 pandemic and now exceed £11m annually.
Under our contracts we deliver a range of Adult Care, Healthcare, Business Services, Facilities Management, Leadership & Management, Retail and Transport & Logistics programmes across the industry.
We work with instantly recognisable brands and household names including the NHS, Caring Homes Group, BMI Healthcare, Shaw Healthcare, Priory, Brighterkind, Avery and many more.
We are proud to be graded as an Ofsted "Good" Provider and are also Matrix accredited.
Our client are committed to promoting equality, inclusion, dignity and respect for all through our culture and activities. We will embrace diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive and supportive environment where everyone can achieve their full potential. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected characteristics”
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and have a guaranteed interview scheme in place to ensure that nobody is overlooked or discriminated against because of their disability. If you meet the minimum criteria when you apply and you have informed us in your application that you have a disability, you will be guaranteed an interview for that role.
We place the highest priority on safeguarding all of our students and colleagues. We are a Safer Recruitment employer and as part of our process your application will be scrutinised. We will also conduct referencing prior to employment and an enhanced DBS check on commencement of employment, you will not be able to visit students unsupervised until you have clearance.
This vacancy may close early should the right person apply for the role