- Job Reference: 00032693-1
- Date Posted: 24 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Days/Hours: 38.75 hours per week, generally Monday - friday (with flexibility for evenings and weekends when required)
Location: The Shires Dental Centre, Kettering
Imagine being able to shape your dream career and focussing on being the best you can be. Whilst caring for patients, we can help you develop, and help shape dentistry... Welcome to mydentist. Europe’s largest dental care provider.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership and a continued investment in your professional development.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Treatment Coordinator to join us in our large 7 surgery Practice in Kettering. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently a qualified Dental Nurse looking to take the next step in your career. The role with predominantly be working as a Treatment Coordinator but having the flexibility to help out in surgery when required. Here you’ll benefit from;
* A competitive salary plus employee benefits
* Opportunities to further your skills through professional courses and special events
* Access to a professional pathway which has been specially designed to progress the careers of our practice staff
* Joining a well established and longstanding Practice team
The key responsibilities for this vacancy are:
* To provide complimentary assessments to relevant patients; discussing their needs, treatment options and costs that are available
* To specilise within the practice in managing the Clear Correct, Invisalign and Whitening treatments
* To ensure marketing and campaigns are fully utilised to ensure maximum success (including events management)
* To build relationships with referring dental practices and clinicians to promote mydentist services
* To utilise social medial platforms to reach out to patients and broaden practice exposure
The key skills required for this vacancy are:
* Someone who is currently a qualified Dental Nurse would be prefrable to have flexibility to work in surgery when required
* A self-starter who can organise and prioritise their own workload to maximise sales from private treatments
* Excellent customer service skills developed in a customer focused environment
* A passion for delivering excellent commercial results
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills