|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
As Treasury Operations Manager you will report into the Assistant Director of Treasury and, supported by two direct reports, will be responsible for the day to day Treasury Operations for the Group, including:
• The Group's cashflow, active cash management and forecasting
• Statutory accounting requirements and reporting
• Ensuring compliance with financial covenants and treasury policy
• Oversight of financial instruments accounting under FRS102
• Oversight and co-ordination of treasury audits, security utilisation and charging reporting
• Assist with the preparation of the Groups financial business plan
You will ideally have Treasury and Cashflow management experience, or be a strong Financial Accountant with a good grasp of Statutory Accounts / FRS102 and a proven ability of leading small teams but with a small amount of treasury exposure as a part a wider remit. And will have the maturity and gravitas to feel comfortable working at all levels of business with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Full training will be provided and the organisation offer a highly competitive salary and excellent flexible working and benefits package.
This is a visible position within an organisation that prides itself on balancing a successful growth plan with an ethically rewarding environment.
Please apply for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.