Pertemps are currently working with a leading company based outside Glasgow who are looking to add to the finance team. They currently have a requirement for a Treasury & Cash Specialist. Salary circa £24k depending on experience and great benefits. The company also offer free parking.
Your main responsibility will be to co-ordinate the work of the Treasury Control department by ensuring the delivery of daily/monthly transactional processing and reporting.
• To provide first line specialist support to team members within Treasury & Cash Team
• To ensure co-ordination and delivery of Treasury month-end and provide all month end reporting to the required stakeholders.
• To provide support to the Finance Support Team Manager
• Balance sheet review.
• To ensure all processes and controls are updated and followed
• To provide leadership, direction and support to team members to enable a successful delivery of service targets and business outcomes.
• Daily Maintenance of bank accounts including management of receipts and payments
• Responsible for reconciling bank statements to relevant systems
• Responsible for posting journals into ERP System, included fx, weekly treasury, intercompany transfers and monthly accruals
• Ensure bank mandates are updated and reviewed regularly
• Complete monthly interest tax flow analysis
• Responsible for preparing funding cash book
• Prepare balance sheet pack with analysis
• Responsible for analysis, reporting and reconciliations of all direct income streams
• Build relationships with senior Stakeholders
• Investigate and resolve any queries in a professional and timely manner to ensure strong and effective relationships
• Part Qualified accountant or qualified by experience (strong double entry book keeping knowledge essential)
• Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
• Flexible, self-motivated team player, with ability to work on own initiative and without close supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels of stakeholders both written and verbally, including ability to influence and persuade others
• Strong organisational skills, with ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines
To find out more please apply on the link on call Linda Currie.
Pertemps acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.