|Job Title:||Treasury Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Grant Lewis|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 14:08|
If you are looking for career progression, a market leading benefits package and the chance to work for a very well established business then this could be the role for you.
The successful Treasury Analyst will be heavily involved in developing and implementing treasury, cash management and information systems.
As a Treasury Analyst, your role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Assist or lead in identifying and delivering projects to ensure treasury is delivered to support the group business
- Identifying opportunities for improved efficiency
- Being in charge of implementation process, including feedback with subsidiaries
- Bank account management
- Use of IT applications and treasury management system
Reasons to apply?
- Market leading business in their sector
- One of the best benefits packages in the South West
- Career progression and study support
- Onsite gym, canteen and hairdressers as well as other perks.
If you are an experienced finance professional, with knowledge of the Treasury function then this role could be a perfect fit for you. Please apply and one of the team will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's