|Salary||£18000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
This position requires someone with a real passion for customer service whom has experience in dealing with customers via telephone. Each day can be different but will be mainly focused around handling customer enquiries in a professional manner to deliver the highest level of service to our customer base. You will be part of a dedicated team who deliver great value to our organisation.
Our client is open 24/7, 365 days a year, so there is an requirement to work at weekends and bank holidays on a rolling rota . Approximately once every 7 weeks . Our client is very flexible due to the 24/7 operation so they also require staff to have flexibility.
• As part of the team you will be gathering clients travel requirements.
• Research locations and availability.
• Managing the booking process from start to finish for cast and crew.
• Dealing with clients and customers queries
• General administrative tasks
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Attention to detail
• Negotiation and Listening skills
• A strong professional telephone manner
• Excellent Time management and organisational skills
• Experience in a busy professional office environment
• Advanced Computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and use of the internet)
Working hours are 8 hours a day between 8am – 9pm and evening between 9pm – 8am. Salary is dependent on experience.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience we would like to hear from you please click apply or call 01283 512225 and ask for Charlotte.