|Salary||£38000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate person who will bring fresh leadership concepts to the team.
Our client is looking for someone to drive forward improvements in order to provide the best service possible to their customers.
They are looking for an individual who thrives working within the best team while embracing new ways of working.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to influence change and embed new processes and procedures.
This role is based in our clients Bicester depot, they make over 1,500 deliverers to their customers per week.
Job responsibilities -
- Managing the day to day running of a busy transport operation, dealing with internal and extremal customer requirements
- Managing an effective team and responsibilities
- Understand and implement Transport legislation
- Reviewing staffing levels / workforce and making sure they are aligned to the business requirements
- Managing costs in accordance with budget
- Experince of routing / planning within a multi-drop environment
This role will be on a 5 out of 6 days working pattern (likely 1 in 4 Saturday's)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company with other great benefits such as healthcare, employee discounts, free parking and much more !
The role is paying a highly competitive salary of 38K DOE
Please apply now...