|Location||Central London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare etc||Sector||Engineering|
I am currently representing a growing multi disciplinary engineering consultancy who are looking for a CAD Technician to join their Transport Planning team in Central London (Zone1).
Ideally you will have 1+ years experience within an engineering consultancy working on transport or infrastructure schemes and have a solid knowledge of AutoCAD. As a CAD Technician you will be working alongside team of Transport Planners & Technicians producing transport layouts and designs for a range of projects including high rise residential, office space, commercial, retail and mixed use developments.
Ideally you will have some or all of the experience listed below:
- At least 1 years experience working as a CAD Technician in the preparation of detailed civil engineering, transport or planning drawings.
- HNC qualification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential. Support to complete a degree may also be provided.
- Knowledge of industry standards.
- Work well within a team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office suite and good understanding on AutoCAD.
For more information contact Michael power at RGB for this or similar vacancies.