Transport Planning CAD Technician
|Job Title:||Transport Planning CAD Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare etc|
|Start Date:||2019-09-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 11:57|
I am currently representing a growing multi disciplinary engineering consultancy who are looking for a CAD Technician to join their Transport Planning team in Central London (Zone1).
Ideally you will have 1+ years experience within an engineering consultancy working on transport or infrastructure schemes and have a solid knowledge of AutoCAD. As a CAD Technician you will be working alongside team of Transport Planners & Technicians producing transport layouts and designs for a range of projects including high rise residential, office space, commercial, retail and mixed use developments.
Ideally you will have some or all of the experience listed below:
- At least 1 years experience working as a CAD Technician in the preparation of detailed civil engineering, transport or planning drawings.
- HNC qualification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential. Support to complete a degree may also be provided.
- Knowledge of industry standards.
- Work well within a team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office suite and good understanding on AutoCAD.
For more information contact Michael power at RGB for this or similar vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£24000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, professional subscriptions paid
Junior CAD Technician
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Transport Technician - Nottingham
£27000 - £32000 per annum
CAD Design Engineer
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Transport Planner - Nottingham
£30000 - £35000 per annum